Welcome to Neighbourcare!
We are part of the ADSSI Limited group, which has provided home and community services for over 35 years. Spanning across four locations in the Hunter and the Central Coast, we’re a big organisation loaded with career opportunities, ranging from entry-level and traineeships to corporate and executive roles.
Together, our brands (Adssi In-home Support, Beresfield Community Care, Dungog & District Neighbourcare and Maitland Community Care Services) are an award-winning workplace. We deliver in-home aged and disability care services, including household help, personal care, respite, shopping, allied therapies, nursing, transport, social and community access, home modifications, and maintenance.
Through our programs, we support thousands of Australians to remain living safely and independently in their home and the local community.
Why work with us?
- Voice Project awarded ADSSI Limited a “Best Workplace Award” in 2021, with staff engagement measured as exceptional at 92%.
- Eligible for $15,900 not-for-profit salary packaging plus a $2,600 meal entertainment card annually – saving you thousands $$$.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to build a personalised career pathway.
- A uniform technology is provided.
- Employees are also provided access to hybrid/flexible working conditions, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a paid ADSSI day each year.
- Support Workers are paid travel time & kilometres (0.92 / kilometre).
- Guaranteed hours.